Skip to main content

SIX!

It's my birthday!
I got 6 one dollar bills from Uncle Gavin, Aunt Diana and Louis, so I can go shopping myself  and pick out my own present!
From Mommy and Daddy, a new winter hat and a bracelet kit -
- a fun activity book and more jewelry making fun!
Lastly, new pink running shoes to keep me going fast!
Aunt Sarah passed down another one of her mice (that's what I call them although Mommy says their bears).
Fun things to draw and build from Grandma and Grandpa!
Santa did not bring me the real phone with a purse that I asked for but Grandma fixed one part of that - a purse full of other essentials!
My new purse fits me great!
I always love my birthday celebration with all of my grandparents!

As usual, we went to Knight's for dinner and a really big birthday cake!
A big piece - with a big purple and silver flower - just for me!
Cora enjoyed her first New Year's Eve celebration!
We ended the night getting my picture with my purple lights!

Comments