Skip to main content

Christmas Lights

Who doesn't enjoy spending Christmas Eve at Grandma's house?  
Cora is just wondering when we would be done with pictures so we can open presents!
After presents, it was music time. I played a few songs but Grandma really showed me how to do it!
I'm trying to learn from the best!
Cora certainly had fun!
Mommy and I took Conor for a walk and I got to be in charge.
And we went running!
Things got a little silly at dinner with John wearing Papa Joe's hat and Grandma's scarf!
Then for the big excitement - we went for a walk through downtown Rochester to see the lights. I commandeered Grandma's phone to properly document the evening.  
There were lots and lots of lights of all different colors!
The purple ones were of course some of favorites!
I took lots and lots of pictures!
I let Mommy take one photo -
but then I quickly took the duties back!

Comments