Skip to main content

Captain Eve

Today was boat day and Daddy let me help drive!
It was a beautiful sunshiny day!
Uncle Gavin and Diana rented a bit smaller watercraft but it went much faster than our boat!
Almost everyone got a turn - including me!
It was a bit loud but a very exciting ride!
Grandma and Papa Joe enjoyed cruising around the lake!
But Conor and I got the best view from the front!
Pretty much every time the boat started moving, John fell asleep!
Eventually keeping watch at the front wore both Conor and I out and we both took naps too!
At the end of the day, we took the boat out for one last cruise and I took complete charge!
It was a beautiful evening on the lake even though John did not want his picture taken despite my best efforts to help!
I was more than happy to pose with the pretty swan in the background!
Diana came out on the dock to help us try to catch some fish. John was sure that he found some for us but we did not have any luck.
Good scenery from the porch of our cottage!
More good scenery down by the water!

Comments