Skip to main content

Ski Time

Here I am getting ready for my very first ski lesson!
Mommy helped prepare me at Nubs Nob - the very same place that she learned to ski as a little girl like me!
I was very interested in watching all the people come down the hill.
 Here I am all ready to go!
My first chairlift ride with my teacher Laura (a family friend that Mommy used to babysit)! It unfortunately did not go very well as I was a bit nervous and scared.
We tried going down the bunny hill area but I was still very nervous.
But once I had both Mommy and Daddy helping me, I was a bit more comfortable!
And Daddy even let go of me!
And I went solo down the hill (for a small part at least)!
Then after taking a lunch break and eating french fries, I was ready to try again and loved it even more!
I'll be ready for the black diamonds soon!

Comments