Skip to main content

That's a Wrap on 2020 - and My 1st Decade

My birthday was busy with lots of activities - starting with presents while still in pajamas. 
I got lots of baking accessories - including pink sugar sprinkles.
Dad remembered that I had my eye on a homemade planner kit when we were Christmas shopping together. 
I had a large present that was hiding outside. 
Growing excitement for - 
A new big kid bike with hand brakes and gears! I proved you can even ride it in pajamas and slippers. 

For lunch - a surprise to eat out at Bigalora!
Our first restaurant adventure in months - eating outside in our own dome. 


Dessert #1 for the day! 

After lunch Dad stopped to get me a special balloon - that barely fit in the car with all of us!
I put my new cake decorating kit to good use. 


Who says you can't decorate your own cake? 
Then - over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for some more presents and fun. 

John may have been a little jealous that someone else got a big Lego kit! 
And after dinner - a homemade steak dinner since we couldn't go to Knight's - it was time for Dessert #2. 
There was lots to smile about today - 
and lots to wish for in my next decade!

Comments