Skip to main content

Ski Trip

We snagged a slope side condo at Nubs Nob where it was finally my turn to learn how to ski!
Waiting at the base of the Green Lift for my 1st lesson to begin. 
Mommy was excited to be back at the ski hill where she learned to ski at my age!

While I was at my 1-on-1 lesson, Eve & John headed up to hit the slopes. 

Here's John right outside our condo with the Orange Lift in the background. It was nice to ski back for lunch time. 
That's me actually on the lift during my 1st lesson!
I mastered my wedge. 
So proud of myself (and not even realizing that my teacher wasn't holding on anymore)!
Daddy was waiting for us to get back for lunch. 
And here come the girls. 
I worked so hard in the morning that I took a really good nap after lunch. 
We got to meet Aunt Sarah, Matt and The Brandons for dinner after skiing. We had an adults table and a kids table with August (not pictured). You guess which table had more fun!
 

Comments