Skip to main content

Firework Fun

Back to Manchester we went this year for the fireworks show. We arrived early enough to get a lot of play time in. Cora showed no fear climbing up the big kid elements. 
While at first you may think this is a sweet photo of both Eve and I protectively catching Cora at the bottom of the slide, we are really boxing each other out to be the only one to catch her! 
 I decided to take 'climbing up the slide' to whole other level.
Eve was certainly the most festive one of us - stars and stripes forever!
I tried to play catch with the football with Dad, but Cora decided she wanted to instead. 
It was finally getting a little dark out so it was time to break out the glow sticks!
And I ran into my teacher Jillian in the crowd of people!
 Almost time and we are ready for the show.
 But I ended up on Dad's lap -
Cora ended up on Mom's lap -
and Eve ended up on the blanket with 3 empty chairs in front!

Comments