Skip to main content

Birthday Party

Hooray! My birthday wish came true - Eve shrunk so now I'm the biggest kid! Oh wait, that's Cora. 
Eve made a welcoming sign for my grandparents to come and celebrate with me!
I couldn't contain my excitement over getting to open presents!
But I let Cora help me do some of the opening!
And other times, she sat nicely in her chair waiting for another opportunity to help.
Grandpa gave me some very special presents - some of his old Lionel trains and tracks. 
He even got some of them when he was a little boy just my age!
Eve used her camera to capture some of my presents. 
Some new clothes to go with the toys. 
And a really cool race car tube track that even her puppy loved!
Finally it was time for cake!
So many candles, they are starting to block out my face!
Success!
It was a very nice celebration indeed!

Comments