Skip to main content

It's My Birthday!

Hello there!
Can you guess how many I am now?
Yup, 12 months!
I'm a very happy big girl!
One of my favorite things this past month was getting some new shoes!
I love them!
And love walking everywhere!
And playing big kid sports.
And I don't always need help. This is my face when I screech to let you know that I don't like what you are doing.  
When it was time for presents, I had a lot of people offering to help me open them up.
Some of them though I didn't need any help with!
Ella made me a colorful quilt, which was very nice, but I was ready to see what was in the next box.
Look - a new music book!
Lots of little forest animals that hide in a stuffed tree house!

So many cool new toys, it was hard to put one down to go to the next one.  
But this new high seas rocker required all of my attention.
I loved it!
All of my cousins were able to party with me -
and my grandparents too!
Nothing beats a good family celebration!

Comments