Skip to main content

11 Months Old on Vacation

My 11 month old photos won't be like my previous months.
On the beach with my brother and sister is way more exciting than my bedroom!
Eve was happy to participate.
With lots of smiles!
John preferred to play with sand.
But kind of smiled sometimes.
And then back to not.
And back to smiles - while playing in the sand.
He was happiest to just play.
Both Grandma and Eve were wondering if he would ever stop.
Back to me now, I have really mastered this walking business now.
And even walk on the soft sand.  
My favorite thing to do on the beach is find rocks!
John could find some big ones too!
All of us are loving the beach!
And then John was quickly off again to play!
Back up at the cottage for a few more pictures.

My monthly chair photo was in the porch swing instead!

Then it was time to change into our swimsuits and John and Eve went for a beach walk with Grandma.
While I stayed at our beach spot for more playtime.
John got busy building sand castles and moats.
Teamwork made the castle even bigger
We explored the docks downtown Harbor Springs after dinner.
We sure enjoyed our day with Grandma (and Papa Joe) visiting!
John went back to being silly for pictures, just like in the morning on the beach.
Photo taken by Eve.
Photo taken by John.
He got a better shot after a few attempts!

Comments