Skip to main content

Last Day!

Today was my last day of Kindergarten! I think we've all grown a lot since my first day back in September!
It was only a half day today, so Daddy picked me for an adventurous afternoon!
I had a super time this year with my super teacher, Mr Toohey!
We had to return to school shortly after leaving since I left my water bottle there, so Daddy and I got our picture in front of the paper chains the class made several weeks ago when Daddy was the classroom volunteer. With Daddy overseeing quality control, the chains were excellently crafted - and the only artwork left in all of the school halls!
After lunch, Daddy and I went for a kayak trip down the Huron River. I helped a lot more then expected with my paddling.
And of course, there was time to play in the river too!

Comments