Skip to main content

Hoppy Easter!

The Easter Bunny did it again - this year with 3 baskets full of goodies!
I was mostly interested in the basket itself!
John immediately started sorting his new ocean creatures -
which I thought we pretty interesting. Certainly good enough to start crawling for - not just reaching.
First attempt at a picture of the cousins. I just woke up. I was hungry.
I think Louis was wondering who this guy was that kind of looked like his Dad. I was wondering why my Dad was carrying someone else around!
Second attempt after brunch. I little bit better.
Grandpa quickly caught John while he was running around for one picture with cousins and grandparents!
Then it was off to the races!
Eve went super fast and quickly filled up her bag.
John kept up with the pack filling his bag.
And exhibited stealth moves to take the right angle to reach the other purple egg before the other boys.
Eve helped John once her bag was full as John has his hands full trying to outrun those other boys that kept following him!

Comments