Skip to main content

4 and Counting

We spent my birthday morning at the Hands On Musuem - exploring with my friends Kathryn and Supriya.
Practicing teamwork with my friend Eliza.
Smart grandmas think alike!
Coincidental coordinating presents - a nice doll highchair from Mommy and Daddy and a new doll from Grandma and Papa Joe!
A school-time nap pillow! Not that I'm going to take a nap now!
Picture time with Grandma and Grandpa (and new doll)!
John actually joined the picture fun with Grandma and Papa Joe!
Trying to take advantage of John's cooperation - almost captured everyone looking!
Waiting patiently for my birthday treat after dinner at Knight's.
As the parents discussed yesterday's big Michigan football news - John joined the conversation with a big, loud "Go Blue!"
Finally - there it is - my own chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles! Perfect birthday celebration!

Comments