Skip to main content

Kilts, Kilts, Kilts

We had a fun filled day at the Highland Games today. First up, Daddy put me on his shoulders so I could watch the Tug of War matches.
Daddy, John and I all wore our kilts for the day!
I'm pretty sure that John wants to try some of Daddy's beer!
I think the Heavy Athletics competition may be in John's future. He was practicing his push-ups.
Who says you have to go all the way to Scotland to find the Loch Ness monster?!
Daddy made a spur of the moment decision to participate in the Farmer's Walk. Here he is carrying 200 pounds in each hand, walking a total of 114' - 6"!
I went with Daddy to claim his prize ($75) for getting 3rd place! Although he was 1st place in my book! Should have been 2nd at least because the official 1st place winner should have been disqualified for wearing jeans instead of a kilt!

Comments