Skip to main content

Busy Party Day

I had a super busy day helping to celebrate my cousin's birthday. I intently watched Nathan open his birthday presents.
Grandpa took Ella and I for a wagon ride around the neighborhood.
I had a picnic eating dinner with my cousins outside, while keeping track of my box of crayons. 
And I made sure to pick up any items that I might have dropped under the table. And eat them. 
After dinner, I had lots of fun climbing on the play structure. 
At first, I needed help going down the slide. 
It was so much fun, I kept running in circles to repeat the climb and the slide. I'm so fast - a blur!
Eventually after several assisted practice trips, I was able to go down the slide solo!
All by myself and while still holding onto my two crayons. 
Finally, I got to eat birthday cake. 
Sometimes, you just need to bypass the utensil and use your fingers still!

Comments