Skip to main content

Easter Treats

I woke up to find that the Easter Bunny had paid us a visit and brought several new books and a chocolate bunny (more on that later). 
I got dressed up and went to visit my Papa Joe and Grandma for the day.
I had fun dancing around with my new stuffed bunny.
We visited the park across the street and Grandma got to see how much I love to swing! 
I also loved going down the slide!

 











I finished off the day with getting to eat some of my chocolate bunny.

Daddy helped open up the ears - that is where he says you have to start. 
It sure was yummy.
I made a pretty good dent in the ears before my parents said I had had enough. Mommy and Daddy would like to point out that whoever implied taking candy from a baby is easy never stuck around for the aftermath.

Comments