Skip to main content

Future Ski Patroller

I headed out west with my parents and grandparents for a winter vacation in Park City!
Unfortunately, I was a little too young to ski myself, so a chairlift bench downtown was as close to hitting the slopes as I got!
But Mommy & Daddy had fun skiing in Park City - 
and at Alta!
I got lots of playtime with my grandparents and with a friendly babysitter so Grandma and Grandpa could enjoy the outdoors cross country skiing. Thankfully my Mommy brought along a few of my toys, like one of my favorite lift the flap books!
I went for walks downtown and hung out with the local creatures we encountered.
And I improvised at the condo - finding all sorts of things in the kitchen to play with - or sit in.  
I was an extremely well behaved little girl when we went out to dinner several times. All I needed was a lime and a straw to keep me occupied! I passed on the salt (& tequila).
It was loads of winter family fun!
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

Comments