Skip to main content

Jekyll Island

Our adventures took us on another plane ride, this time to Jekyll Island, Georgia. The Jekyll Island Club Hotel started as a private club for big-money families in the early 1900's and now is a nice resort open for everyone to enjoy! I enjoyed our trolley ride historic tour that I needed to snooze while walking back to our room.
I went on my first bike ride - Daddy pulled me behind his bike in a comfy trailer. Once again, I found the perfect place to take a nap. Unfortunately, I don't have any better pictures of our bike ride around the island because Mommy kept our small camera in her pocket and it fell out during the ride. Boo.








There were beautiful, huge Live Oak trees dripping with Spanish moss all around the island. We lost the pictures we took of us in the trees but we did have a few nighttime artistic pictures taken with our good camera.

Comments